Price Starting at $5,295.00
Dive into natural bliss, surrounded by unbelievable riverside beauty and an endless spread of delicious, locally grown and traditionally prepared indulgences. Follow in the footsteps of Lewis and Clark, stepping back in time along replicas of old-world forts and indigenous canoes. Lounge on the docks of your luxury cruise as raw, untouched wilderness surrounds you, accompanied by the chatter of rare and protected wildlife living along the banks. Sip wine, delve into history, and spy on the workings of the natural order from the comfort of the deck as you journey through the singular splendor of the American Northwest.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Aug 7-Oct 16$5,795
Oct 23-Nov 6$5,295
Aug 7-Oct 16$5,995
Oct 23-Nov 6$5,495
Hotel night at the Rose Hotel in Portland:
Riverview: $330 per person double/$570 per person single
City view: $264 per person double/$534 per person single
Maximum group size: The ship accommodates a maximum of 86 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- 8-Days/7-Nights Cruise aboard the Wilderness Legacy with all meals included. Accommodations are in double cabins with private facilities – Navigator Cabin. Upgrades are available at additional cost..
- Tour and taste at a Walla Walla winery.
- Sample local culinary delights at Walla Walla’s historic Gesa Power House Theater.
- Deschutes River rafting trip.
- Hikes at Tom McCall Nature Preserve, Multnomah Falls, Columbia Hills State Park, and Ft. Clatsop.
- Lewis and Clark National Historical Park.
- Kayak, paddle board, swim, and skiff.
- Transit six locks and tour the Bonneville Dam Visitor Center.
- Cruise through the heart of the Columbia River Gorge.
- Onboard wine tastings with a certified sommelier.
- Natural and cultural history narration from expert guides.
- All transfers.
Alaska – America’s Last Frontier
New York City, New York – Theater and the Arts in the ‘Big Apple’From$3,595.00
Manitoba, Canada – Beluga Whales, Polar Bears & Flowering TundraFrom$8,995.00
Manitoba, Canada – In Search of the Lord of the ArcticFrom$11,795.00