Price Starting at $5,795.00
Dive into natural bliss, surrounded by unbelievable riverside beauty and an endless spread of delicious, locally grown and traditionally prepared indulgences. Follow in the footsteps of Lewis and Clark, stepping back in time along replicas of old-world forts and indigenous canoes. Lounge on the docks of your luxury cruise as raw, untouched wilderness surrounds you, accompanied by the chatter of rare and protected wildlife living along the banks. Sip wine, delve into history, and spy on the workings of the natural order from the comfort of the deck as you journey through the singular splendor of the American Northwest.
Degree of Difficulty –
Maximum group size: The ship accommodates a maximum of 86 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- 8-Days/7-Nights Cruise aboard the Wilderness Legacy with all meals included. Accommodations are in double cabins with private facilities – Navigator Cabin. Upgrades are available at additional cost..
- Tour and taste at a Walla Walla winery.
- Sample local culinary delights at Walla Walla’s historic Gesa Power House Theater.
- Deschutes River rafting trip.
- Hikes at Tom McCall Nature Preserve, Multnomah Falls, Columbia Hills State Park, and Ft. Clatsop.
- Lewis and Clark National Historical Park.
- Kayak, paddle board, swim, and skiff.
- Transit six locks and tour the Bonneville Dam Visitor Center.
- Cruise through the heart of the Columbia River Gorge.
- Onboard wine tastings with a certified sommelier.
- Natural and cultural history narration from expert guides.
- All transfers.
Alaska – The Last Frontier: Glaciers & WhalesFrom$9,795.00
Kentucky – Bourbon Trail & Race HorsesFrom$2,895.00
Manitoba, Canada – In Search of the Lord of the ArcticFrom$12,695.00
Newfoundland, Canada – Whales, Puffins & IcebergsFrom$5,795.00