Imagine an endless expanse of powder-topped fields, ice covered lakes, and snow-kissed mountain peaks. This fantasy wonderland isn’t just for storybooks; it comes to life once a year in the rustic townships and elegant mountain ranges of Alberta, Canada. Visit some of the most visually arresting winter vistas, nestled deep within the Rocky Mountain Range. Wander along the crash of waterfalls, the chatter of lakeside villages, and the serene silence of mountaintop snowbanks. Take leisurely sleigh rides drawn by horses and exhilarating sled runs led by dogs. Settle in nightly with hot cocoa and hearty meals as the warmth of another perfect day fills you with that feeling of magic that lives in snowflakes, chilly purple skies, and brisk winter winds.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although there’s no limit we suggest a maximum of 30 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated, or similar.
- All meals as specified.
- Services of a specialist guide throughout the tour.
- Airport transfers, transportation as noted in the itinerary in motor coach or van.
- Baggage handling.
- All park and admission fees.
- All applicable hotel and lodge gratuities and taxes.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Alaska – America’s Last FrontierFrom$6,795.00
Nova Scotia & New Brunswick, Canada – Canada’s Maritime Provinces – Wonders of Acadia & the Phenomenal Bay of FundyFrom$4,795.00
Kentucky – Bourbon Trail & Race HorsesFrom$2,595.00
British Columbia, Canada – Vancouver Island – Rules of Land, Sea, and Air: Bears, Orcas, and EaglesFrom$5,695.00