Price Starting at $4,195.00
Degree of Difficulty –
Centrally located in downtown Charleston, the Francis Marion Hotel first opened in 1924 as the Golden Age of railroads, radio and grand hotels, and the Charleston Renaissance were in full bloom. Meticulously restored in 1996 with a $12 million National Trust for Historic Preservation award winning restoration, the Francis Marion Hotel now combines 1920’s style and grace with 21st century comfort, just off Charleston’s Marion Square. THE FRANCIS MARION HOTEL.
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although there’s no limit we suggest a maximum of 30 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodation at hotels as indicated in the itinerary (or similar).
- American breakfast daily. All other meals as specified in itinerary.
- The tour is led at all times by an experienced driver/guide. In addition, step-on local guides will join the group as specified.
- Transportation is in 15-passenger maxi-vans. A maximum of 9 travelers per minivan will be accommodated.
- Airport transfers.
- All Park and admission fees.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- Complimentary luggage tags.
Nova Scotia & New Brunswick, Canada – Canada’s Maritime Provinces – Wonders of Acadia & the Phenomenal Bay of FundyFrom$5,395.00
U.S. National Parks – Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico – America’s Greatest Natural TreasuresFrom$5,995.00
Manitoba, Canada – In Search of the Lord of the ArcticFrom$11,795.00
Québec, Canada – Montreal – Culture & Jazz in the Heart of QuebecFrom$2,895.00