Mansions, yachts, villas, and gardens await you in the hideaway for elites that is Rhode Island. Discover the incredible views that made this place so desirable to American nobility like the Vanderbilt’s and the Astor’s, and stroll the charming streets filled with unique little shops, boutique offerings, and luxurious indulgences for those seeking to truly relax. Float on the salty ocean waves as you sip champagne and allow yourself to be intoxicated by the wild and untouched wilderness that sits on the fringes of manicured manors and rustic beaches. Explore Block Island and its Victorian village, towering dunes, and atmosphere of days past. Escape from it all in Rhode Island.
Degree of Difficulty –
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 24 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All ground transfers and tours in air-conditioned vehicle including driver gratuities.
- Roundtrip transfers between Boston airport and Newport hotel on the main trip, returning from Bar Harbor on the post extension. (Please note one group transfer will be supplied each way. Anyone not arriving on group schedule, will require a personal transfer at additional cost.)
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Local guide throughout.
- All meals as specified in itinerary.
- Roundtrip ferry service to Block Island.
- Newport cocktail cruise.
- Lobster-boat cruise on Maine extension.
- All tours and admission fees as indicated.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling at hotel.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
Québec, Canada – Great Whales of Canada Up CloseFrom$5,495.00
Savannah & Georgia’s Golden Isles: Jekyll, St. Simons & Cumberland Islands – Southern Splendor & Natural BeautyFrom$3,895.00
Hawaii – Seascapes in the Land of AlohaFrom$7,495.00
Mexico – Sea of Cortez – Baja’s Bounty: Whale Sharks, Mobula Rays & WhalesFrom$6,495.00