Price Starting at $8,995.00
For centuries, the call of the Andes has inspired the adventurers and artists of the world. The snow-capped mountains give way to lush forests surrounded by glittering blue-green lakes, rivers, and waterfalls. The horizon is unpolluted and cobalt blue, lending itself to miles and miles of visible grandeur, heightening silhouettes of ash-spouting volcanoes, graceful German rooftops, and soaring birdlife. Delve into this enchanted place on a tour of the Lake District of Patagonia, where fairy tale natural beauty meets cultural refinement. As you wind your way through the highlights of the region, you will end your tour in Buenos Aires, the most notable city that sprouted among this ecological perfection, where the poems that the landscape inspired were written along tango shows, sizzling steaks, and European refinement.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although no restrictions, we suggest a maximum of 35 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior or best available accommodations throughout as indicated, or similar.
- Flight between Buenos Aires and Iguassu Falls, roundtrip, on the post extension.
- Breakfast daily, all other meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing via private air-conditioned motor coach with English speaking guide.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Great Escapes: Ecuador & the Galapagos – Giant Tortoises, Fur Seals & Red Footed BoobiesFrom$5,995
Chile – Wine and the Wilds in the Land of PoetsFrom$6,295.00
Great Escapes: Enchanted Ecuador – Colonial & Andean Charms in the Center of the WorldFrom$3,995
Costa Rica – Showcase of ConservationFrom$2,995.00