Brazil is a land of six senses where the soul of the place and its people is as perceptible as any of the physical senses, which are tantalized with the myriad of sights, sounds, scents and sensations of this multi-faceted country. Brazil is the largest country is South America. It is little wonder then that one can experience the wide expanses of the Amazon River as it carves through the largest concentration of rain forest in the world, and mercurial urbanity within one country. The cuisine is a reflection of this diversity with enticing combinations of flavors that tell the nose what the eyes have already seen, the ears heard, the skin felt, and the tongue anticipates. Welcome to Brazil and drink in the adventure.
Degree of Difficulty –
• Stand up Paddle Boarding Lesson in Copacabana
• Morning Beach Yoga in Copacabana
• Bicycle Tour of Rio
• Brazilian Cooking Lesson
Late in the evening, depart on your overnight flight home, bringing with you the sights, sounds, scents and sensations of Brazil, as well as an added touch of carioca to your spirit.
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: 32 travelers – the Clipper Premium has only 16 outside cabins.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Chartered flight between Porto Jofre and Posada Caiman in light aircraft.
- Flights between Sao Paulo and Iguassu Falls on the pre-extension.
- Flight between Campo Grande and Rio de Janeiro on the post-extension.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Breakfast daily; other meals as indicated in itinerary, including welcome dinner at the Figuira Rubaiyat.
- All transfers in air-conditioned motor coach or minibus.
- Visits to Conservation projects at Caiman Ecological Refuge.
- Visit to Golden Lion Tamarin Conservation Project on Rio extension.
- Specialist guide throughout with 10 travelers on main trip and extensions.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and at meals.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Costa Rica – Showcase of ConservationFrom$3,095.00
Great Escapes: Peru – Of Land and Water, of History and NatureFrom$3,995
Chile – Wine and the Wilds in the Land of Poets
Great Escapes: Ecuador & the Galapagos – Giant Tortoises, Fur Seals & Red Footed BoobiesFrom$5,995