Make way to the Sea of Cortez on this nautical adventure. Explore isolated bays, volcanic islands, craggy sea mounts, and historic towns while sailing through waters teeming with marine life. Don your snorkel and fins to swim with whale sharks and sea lion pups and observe gray whales as they enter the sea to calve. Visit with a local family and travel briefly overland on a burro for spectacular panoramic views of the sea and surrounding countryside. Every port is filled with exciting opportunities for recreation and leisure so that you can soak up the Baja sun on a white sand beach, or paddle board on the topaz water as you watch the marine life frolic below.
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations at hotel as indicated in the itinerary (or similar).
- All meals on the cruise, starting with breakfast on day 2 and finishing with breakfast on day 9; welcome dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 10 at the hotel in San Jose del Cabo.
- 8-Days/7-Nights Cruise aboard the M/Y Safari Endeavour with all meals included. Accommodations are in double cabins with private facilities on Category Master. Upgrades are available at additional cost.
- Search for whales in the Sea of Cortez or Bahia Magdalena.
- Watch for mobula rays, dolphins and whale sharks.
- Enjoy a desert burro ride with local rancheros into the arroyos of Baja.
- Hike cactus-clad rims and among giant Cardón cactus for a bird’s eye view of the bay.
- Snorkel with playful sea lion pups and amid thousands of colorful reef fish.
- Bird for hummingbirds, cormorants, Great Blue Herons, Blue and Red-Footed Boobies, pelicans and Magnificent Frigatebirds.
- Kayak, paddle board, and skiff exploration in a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Included bar stocked with premium spirits, fine wines and microbrews.
- All transfers.
- Admission to Anthropology Museum in Mexico City on the pre-extension.
- All transfers.
- Port taxes.
- Entry fees to national parks/preserves.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Charleston, South Carolina – Southern Hospitality in the LowcountryFrom$3,495.00
Hawaii – Seascapes in the Land of AlohaFrom$7,195.00
British Columbia, Canada – Vancouver Island – Rules of Land, Sea, and Air: Bears, Orcas, and Eagles
Hudson River Valley, New York – Verdant Vistas and Local LegendsFrom$3,695.00