Get a real taste of Texas on this Lone Star tour. Saddle up and dive into the cowboy experience with tours of Fort Worth, the Cowgirl Museum, and the historic Longhorn Cattle Drive district, before an authentic meal at the world’s only year-round rodeo. Spend the weekend line dancing and try your hand at the mechanical bull to party like a true local. In Dallas, touch on some of the cornerstone moments in American history, including the JFK assassination and a unique presidential museum devoted to JFK. Onward to sprawling plantations, balmy nights with rousing, toe-tappin’ country-western tunes, lip-smackin’ BBQ, and of course, a stop in Austin to indulge in the “Live Music Capital of the World”. Lose yourself in the fields of the nation’s largest wildflower farm. Learn about the lives of our 36th, 41st and 43rd presidents by visiting their Presidential Libraries. Take a stand at the Alamo and relax at the incredible Houston Zoo. This is an experience for those who wish to indulge. Get your fill of atmosphere, history, nature, and more and come on back for seconds when you take this incredible trip to Texas.
Degree of Difficulty –
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 30 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodation at hotels as indicated in the itinerary (or similar).
- Transfers between Airport and Dallas hotel, as well as Houston Hotel and Airport on the main trip, starting in Oklahoma City on the pre-extension. (Please note one group transfer will be supplied each way. Anyone not arriving on group schedule, will require a personal transfer at additional cost.)
- Breakfast daily. All other meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Services of driver/guides throughout the tour.
- Transportation in private minibuses or motorcoach throughout the tour.
- All admission fees.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
U.S. National Parks – Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico – America’s Greatest Natural TreasuresFrom$5,995.00
New Orleans, Louisiana – Food, Jazz & Nature in the Big EasyFrom$3,995.00
Charleston, South Carolina – Southern Hospitality in the LowcountryFrom$4,195.00
Alberta, Canada – Canadian Rocky Mountains – Lakes, Glaciers & WildlifeFrom$5,295.00