Price Starting at $3,995.00
Degree of Difficulty –
Next, drive to Auburn to visit Harriet Tubman National Historic Park, built in honor of the American abolitionist and political activist. Born into slavery, Tubman escaped and subsequently made some 13 missions to rescue approximately 70 enslaved people, using the network of antislavery activists and safe houses known as the Underground Railroad. This site is an independent, non-profit established in 2017 by the African American Methodist Episcopal Zion Church, charged with sharing Harriet Tubman’s core values. The homestead is comprised of three properties: the Harriet Tubman Home for the Aged, the nearby Harriet Tubman Residence, and the Thompson A.M.E. Zion Church.
After this engrossing visit you will stop at several wineries en route back to your hotel where you will have your farewell dinner at a local restaurant and the balance of your evening at leisure. DEL MONTE RENAISSANCE ROCHESTER HOTEL & SPA or similar.
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy and a minimum of 6 travelers
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 35 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All ground transfers and tours in air-conditioned vehicle including driver gratuities.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- American breakfast daily, as well as welcome and farewell dinners. All other meals as specified (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- Cooking class and dinner at New York Kitchen in Canandaigua.
- Tour and tasting at Muranda Cheese Factory in Waterloo.
- Lunch at The Sherwood Inn, which was built in 1807.
- Wine tasting at several wineries.
- Local guide on all tours.
- All tours and admission fees as indicated.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
Alberta, Canada – Canadian Rocky Mountains – Winter Enchantments in the RockiesFrom$5,695.00
Alaska – The Last Frontier: Glaciers & WhalesFrom$8,695.00
New Orleans, Louisiana – Food, Jazz & Nature in the Big EasyFrom$3,995.00
Alaska – America’s Last Frontier