Discover the glittering gems of the Golden State on this journey into the natural offerings of California. With trees that stretch like mythical giants into the sky, thousands of years old, to caves sparking with crystals, to waterfalls and nature paths and yawning canyons, California is a singular location for natural beauty. Lose yourself in the primeval enchantment of the planet in her natural state as you marvel at some of the most incredible vistas the nation has to offer. Delve into the forests surrounding the spectacular Lake Tahoe, known for the purity and clarity of its water, which stretches to incredible depths. Become part of the tapestry of nature, floating on the waters, wandering through the forests, and discovering new horizons in California.
Degree of Difficulty –
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 24 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at hotels as indicated in the itinerary (or similar).
- All meals as specified in itinerary (or similar).
- Roundtrip transfers from San Francisco airport to hotel. (Please note one group transfer will be supplied each way. Anyone not arriving on group schedule, will require a personal transfer at additional cost.)
- Services of driver/guides throughout the tour.
- Services of specialist guide on main tour.
- Transportation in private sprinter vans throughout the tour.
- All park and admission fees.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling (no baggage handling at Beach Retreat in Lake Tahoe).
- Water and snacks in vehicles.
Québec, Canada – Great Whales of Canada Up CloseFrom$5,495.00
Alberta, Canada – Canadian Rocky Mountains – Winter Enchantments in the RockiesFrom$5,695.00
Hudson River Valley, New York – Verdant Vistas and Local LegendsFrom$3,995.00
Charleston, South Carolina – Southern Hospitality in the LowcountryFrom$4,195.00