Many call it God’s Country – the grand, sprawling natural beauty of the Western frontier that once called people by the thousands with the promise of fertile land, endless skies, and wild vistas; land that remained unclaimed by human hands for millennia, ruled by the will of wildlife and weather, until it was settled some 20,000 years ago by adventurers from the East who would become America’s First Nations. Discover the allure of this remarkable place with a journey to three of America’s most beloved national parks. From towering waterfalls, to sparkling mountaintops, to the rainbow of steamy mist that circles a field of geysers, you will explore deep trails and winding lagoons in search of wolf, elk, bison, and bear, surrounded by a cathedral to the power of nature, carved by the hand of time. This is a trip built for those who want to tap into a sense of wonder and experience the history of man and land alike in some of the most spectacular places on Earth.
Degree of Difficulty –
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 24 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at hotels as indicated in the itinerary (or similar).
- Transfers between airport and Missoula hotel, as well as Jackson Hole hotel and airport. (Please note one group transfer will be supplied each way. Anyone not arriving on group schedule, will require a personal transfer at additional cost.)
- All meals as specified in itinerary.
- Services of expert as driver/guides throughout the tour.
- Transportation in private sprinter vans throughout the tour.
- All park and admission fees.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- Water in the vans.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
U.S. National Parks – Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico – America’s Greatest Natural TreasuresFrom$7,695.00
Mexico – In Search of the Mariposa MonarcaFrom$5,095.00
Chicago, Illinois – Architecture and the Arts in the ‘Windy’ CityFrom$4,095.00
Alberta, Canada – Canadian Rocky Mountains – Winter Enchantments in the RockiesFrom$6,395.00