Witness the splendor of the Greek Isles on this exciting cruise through the Cyclades in the Aegean Sea. Dip your feet into the warm, blue waters as you move from island to island in comfort aboard your charming motor-sailer, the M/S Galileo. Begin your adventure in Athens with visits to the Acropolis and all the monuments that have adorned Athens through the millennia. On an offthe-beaten track cruise, discover less visited pristine islands with quaint villages and blue-domed churches and enjoy a night out in town on the Bohemian island of Mykonos and a full-day in scenic Santorini. Along the way, find yourself surrounded by classic Greek hospitality and distinctive cuisine. You may never want to return home!
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
All other departures$5,795
All other departures$5,995
Maximum group size: 49 Travelers. The M/S Galileo accommodates a maximum of 49 guests.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned motor coach.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Services of English-speaking cultural guide throughout the tour, including the cruise.
- 7-night/8-day cruise aboard the M/S Galileo, in air-conditioned cabins fitted with central music, internal telephone, safe deposit boxes and hair dryer.
- Meals Included: Welcome dinner, breakfast daily and a fare well dinner; all other meals as specified on itinerary. Typically, on the cruise either lunch or dinner will be included and the other meal will be taken on the islands, at the guest’s choice.
- All admission fees.
- Gratuities for baggage handling, hotel tips and taxes.
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.