YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flights Addis Ababa/Dire Dawa/Addis Ababa on the post extension.
- Superior or best available accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- All viewing by private 4WD, minibus or coaster bus.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and with meals.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Specialist guide throughout.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Overnight at the GONDAR HILLS RESORT.
In the afternoon visit the amazing sites of Axum, including its collection of ancient stelae, the bath and the palace of the Queen of Sheba, the museum, St Mary of Tsion Church- which legend says is where the Ark of the Covenant is located, the tomb of former emperors of King Kaleb & Guebre Meskel & the chapel (allowed for men only). Overnight at the SABEAN INTERNATIONAL HOTEL.
Uganda – Primate Safari to “The Pearl of Africa”From$9,495.00
South Africa – Treasures of the Rainbow Nation
Madagascar – Land of the Lemur & Malagasy HospitalityFrom$7,595.00
Great Escapes: Botswana – A Tapestry of Wildlife & NatureFrom$6,995