Ethiopia is the home of legends and monuments, both formed by the great hand of nature and erected by the genius and devotion of man. From the moment you land in Addis Ababa, you will be immersed in the wonder of the city’s mighty cathedral and brought face to face with a plaster of Lucy – our oldest ancestor and a cornerstone of modern evolutionary science. This trip will take you through the many vibrant landscapes of Ethiopia, from the Blue Nile Falls and Simien Mountains to the Danakil Depression, and will present to you the man-made wonders of the sparkling pink churches in Lalibela and the European-style castle fortress of Emperor Fasilides. Exotic plant and animal life blends into remarkable works of art and religious iconography, coming together to create an adventure unlike any other.
Degree of Difficulty –
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend 24 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Best available accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- All meals, starting with dinner on day 2 and ending with dinner on day 14.
- All wildlife viewing by private 4WD, minibus or coaster bus.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and with meals.
- Specialist guide throughout.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All park entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallets.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Madagascar – Land of the Lemur & Malagasy HospitalityFrom$8,295.00
Wild Splendors of Southern Africa – South Africa & Botswana – Nature’s Bountiful Feast in the Land of PlentyFrom$12,695.00
South Africa – The Garden Route: Beauty and the BeastsFrom$8,795.00
South Africa Golf – A Journey That Really Has Game