Embark on a journey through the ecological heart of Florida, known for its sunny beaches, crystal clear waters, and of course, the mysterious Everglades. Start in Key West, a place as famous for its key lime pie as it is for its remarkable history. Hop over the water to other keys, where you’ll find wildlife refuge centers, national monuments, delightful marine life, and natural splendor. Back on the Florida mainland, prepare to delve into one of the most unique ecosystems on the planet, the Everglades. Whether you’re in search of alligator, manatee, or simply bird-watching, you’ll find it in the thick sawgrass brush of Florida’s biggest estuary. Travel via canoe, airboat, tram, and more to part the veil on this mysterious place and get a taste of its hidden treasures. Wrap up your trip hunting for the most beautiful seashells on the pristine beaches of Sanibel Island. You’ll come home with unbeatable stories to tell and a golden tan, compliments of the Florida sun.
Degree of Difficulty –
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 24 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Transfers between airport and Miami hotel, as well as Ft. Myers Hotel and Airport. (Please note one group transfer will be supplied each way. Anyone not arriving on group schedule, will require a personal transfer at additional cost.)
- All transfers and excursions by private vehicle.
- Services of driver/guides throughout the tour.
- American breakfast daily; other meals as indicated in itinerary.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities.
- All attraction admission fees.
- Service projects as per itinerary.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
Charleston, South Carolina – Southern Hospitality in the LowcountryFrom$4,195.00
Hudson River Valley, New York – Verdant Vistas and Local LegendsFrom$3,995.00
San Diego, California – Beauty and Conservation in California’s Fair Weathered SouthFrom$4,595.00
San Francisco & Napa, California – Wine & Food in the Golden StateFrom$4,995.00