Behold the mysteries of ancient Pharaohs on an adventure to the heart of Egypt along the Nile. Present and past unite as towering monuments, majestic statues and colorful art depicting life that existed centuries ago are part of the everyday landscape. Experience the romance of desert sands and brilliant sunsets while unlocking the secrets of ancient rulers, crocodile and falcon gods, and the huge paws of the Sphinx. Cruise the Nile River aboard the luxurious M/S II AMARCO. Indiana Jones should have been so lucky!
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan-May & Sep-Dec$3,995.00
Jan-May & Sep-Dec$4,395.00
Maximum group size: Although there are no restrictions, we recommend a maximum of 35 travelers
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip airfare between Cairo and Amman on the post extension.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- 5-Day/4-Night Nile Cruise aboard a deluxe cruise ship.
- Professional Egyptologist with a minimum of 10 travelers.
- All meals as indicated.
- Sightseeing by private car or motor coach.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- Water, coffee and tea with all meals and complimentary bottled water on motor coach.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.