Surround yourself in the epic beauty of the American Southwest on this journey to New Mexico. The natural splendor of the landscape has inspired people to settle in this region for centuries. From the Native pueblos to the shiny chrome of ever-growing trendy, modern cities, there is so much to explore in New Mexico. By land or even via hot air balloon, you will have endless opportunities to see the diverse facets of this gem-like landscape. Find your artistic expression here, whether it be traditionally-crafted pottery, hand-made jewelry crafted by local artists, paintings by the greats of classical and modernist art, or simply the colors and sounds of the natural world. Discover yourself in the great American Southwest.
Degree of Difficulty –
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 30 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at hotels as indicated in the itinerary (or similar).
- Transfers from Airports to Hotels on the main program and the extension. (Please note one group transfer will be supplied each way. Anyone not arriving on group schedule, will require a personal transfer at additional cost.)
- Services of a tour director.
- All meals as specified in itinerary.
- Water and snacks on coach.
- All tours and admission fees as indicated.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
U.S. National Parks – Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico – America’s Greatest Natural TreasuresFrom$7,695.00
Chicago, Illinois – Architecture and the Arts in the ‘Windy’ CityFrom$4,095.00
Québec, Canada – Montreal – Culture & Jazz in the Heart of QuebecFrom$3,595.00
San Diego, California – Beauty and Conservation in California’s Fair Weathered SouthFrom$4,595.00