The islands dotting the coast of New England have long been the chosen spot for the rich, famous, and powerful to unwind and enjoy the beauty of America’s natural beauty. Discover all the things that make this area remarkable on this journey to the highlights of New England and its coastal attractions. From the deepest roots of the American revolution along the Freedom Trail in Boston to the glittering opulence of Vanderbilt mansions in Newport, to humpback whales breaching the blue-green surf, this is a place to truly marvel at giants, and allow yourself to be swept away by the serenity and beauty around you. Enjoy a glimpse into the nation’s history and a taste of luxury as you explore from Cape Cod to Nantucket and beyond. There can be no better escape than to the magical coasts of New England.
Degree of Difficulty –
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 24 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All ground transfers and tours in air-conditioned vehicle including driver gratuities.
- Transfers between airport and Boston hotel, as well as Hyannis Port Hotel and Airport on the main trip, returning from Bar Harbor on the post extension. (Please note one group transfer will be supplied each way. Anyone not arriving on group schedule, will require a personal transfer at additional cost.)
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Local guide throughout.
- All meals as specified in itinerary.
- Roundtrip ferry service to: Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket Island and Block Island
- Newport Schooner cruise.
- Lobster-boat cruise on Maine extension.
- All tours and admission fees as indicated.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling at hotels.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
Chicago, Illinois – Architecture and the Arts in the ‘Windy’ City
Nova Scotia & New Brunswick, Canada – Canada’s Maritime Provinces – Wonders of Acadia & the Phenomenal Bay of FundyFrom$5,395.00
Alberta, Canada – Canadian Rocky Mountains – Lakes, Glaciers & WildlifeFrom$5,295.00
Finger Lakes, New York – Beauty and Strength in the Shadow of Women’s SuffrageFrom$3,995.00