The image the average person conjures when thinking of Maine is an idyllic one – rocky coasts on churning seas, old fashioned lighthouses signaling to fishing boats on the shoals, and lobster dinners, fit for royalty. If you’ve never visited the Pine State, it might shock you just how close that fantasy vision is to reality here, where cozy coastal villages and fragrant, dense forests carve the path of American history, from the ancient Ogunquit shoreline to thriving national parks to culinary staples that draw tourists from the world over. Relax and enjoy this charming short trip into a setting fit for a fairy tale, where you’ll cruise on ocean waves, dine on sumptuous food, and fall in love with all that is Maine.
Degree of Difficulty –
Your home for the next two nights is centrally located near shops, restaurants and Colony Beach, and is perched along a bend in the Kennebunk River where lobster boats are moored between trips out to sea. Airy rooms are individually styled and decorated to reflect the beauty of Maine and the nautical culture of Kennebunkport, giving you an atmospheric home base alongside quality amenities. NONANTUM RESORT.
Your home for the next three nights is located atop a granite terraced hillside. Built in 1884 as the summer estate of Mrs. William Morris Hunt, the hotel features a spa (where you can book a treatment in advance), an indoor pool and fitness center. BLUENOSE INN.
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 24 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All ground transfers and tours in air-conditioned vehicle including driver gratuities.
- Transfers between Boston airport and Kennebunkport, returning from Bar Harbor. (Please note one group transfer will be supplied each way. Anyone not arriving on group schedule, will require a personal transfer at additional cost.)
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Local guide throughout.
- All meals as specified in itinerary.
- Brewery tour.
- Lobster-boat cruise.
- Whale watching cruise at Acadia National Park.
- All tours and admission fees as indicated.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling at hotels.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
Newfoundland, Canada – Whales, Puffins & IcebergsFrom$5,795.00
Savannah & Georgia’s Golden Isles: Jekyll, St. Simons & Cumberland Islands – Southern Splendor & Natural BeautyFrom$3,795.00
Alberta, Canada – Canadian Rocky Mountains – Winter Enchantments in the RockiesFrom$6,395.00
Manitoba, Canada – Beluga Whales, Polar Bears & Flowering TundraFrom$10,595.00