Travel back in time to the days of the voyagers and fur traders and explore the land that allowed Quebec’s first nations to thrive for thousands of years. Start in Québec City, the only fortified city in North America. The St. Lawrence River route occupies a good part of this journey and the forest, mountain and sea coast wilderness of the Gaspésie Peninsula provides an unforgettable outdoor adventure. Observe up-close an incredible variety of animal, bird and marine life in their own habitat – beaver, seal, cormorant, osprey, whale, even the possibility of getting close to bears. You’ll be charmed by Québec’s French heritage, outstanding food and the warmth of its people. Bienvenue to this province which is blessed with so many charms!
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: 18 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All hotels on this trip are chosen for their location, comfort and charm and are mostly 3 and 4 star hotels. All rooms are en suite with private facilities.
- All meals as specified.
- The tour is lead at all times by an experienced Canadian driver/guide, bilingual in English and French. In addition, local guides will join the group as specified.
- Airport transfers.
- Transportation in 15-passenger Ford minibus (from 5 to 8 travelers) or 24-passenger minibus (from 9 to 18 travelers.)
- All park and admission fees.
- All applicable hotel and lodge gratuities and taxes.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
New York City, New York – Theater and the Arts in the ‘Big Apple’From$3,295.00
Québec, Canada – Montreal – Culture & Jazz in the Heart of QuebecFrom$2,295.00
Chicago, Illinois – Architecture and the Arts in the ‘Windy’ CityFrom$3,295.00
New Orleans, Louisiana – Food, Jazz & Nature in the Big EasyFrom$3,595.00