Discover the rainforests, wildlife and culture of the incredible land of Borneo, Malaysia. In Sabah, trek through the tropical rainforests in search of a paradise filled with gibbons and hornbills, some of the world’s largest butterflies and the endangered orangutan. View Mt. Kinabalu, Southeast Asia’s highest mountain and at Sepilok and Danum Valley, learn about the conservation efforts being made to protect the rainforests and all the creatures, big and small, inhabiting them. In Sukau, search for pygmy elephants, wild orangutans and endemic proboscis monkeys. End at the capital on Peninsula Malay, cosmopolitan Kuala Lumpur – you’re sure to capture the beautiful spirit of Malyasia on this trip of a lifetime.
Degree of Difficulty –
Pricing: Per person, based on double occupancy
The pricing above is indicative. Depending on departure date, there may be surcharges at some of the hotels.
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend 25 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flights on the extension.
- Superior, best available, or rustic accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Air-conditioned motor coach with experienced local driver/guides.
- Local guides throughout.
- All applicable hotel/lodge gratuities and taxes.
- All entry fees for included sightseeing venues.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
New Zealand – Kiwi State of Mind … Mountains, Fjords & Maori CultureView DetailsFrom$9,495.00
India – A Mosaic of Culture, Mysticism & TigersView DetailsFrom$5,895.00
Vietnam – A Tapestry of Beauty, History & TraditionsView DetailsFrom$4,295.00
Indonesia – Of Temples, Wildlife, Mountains & SandView DetailsFrom$5,795.00